Welcome to The Living Room: your home for the latest from Moishe House during the COVID-19 pandemic. Though conditions around the world are changing rapidly and every city has its own story, we are committed to providing you with the access, support and resources you need to continue connecting with your communities and building meaningful spaces for Jewish life, wherever you are. Visit this space to learn about new opportunities to gather with your communities and each other, to hear stories from community builders around the world and to stay informed on the latest organizational updates.
We invite you to join us—from your living room to ours.
Moishe House COVID-19 Updates
- Most in-person Moishe House, Moishe House Without Walls and Peer-Led Retreat programming is paused until further notice
- In-person programming is resuming in select cities that have allowed gatherings of groups larger than 15 people for indoor and outdoor social events
- All Jewish Learning Retreats through November 2020 are canceled
- 4HQ Israel Encounters is canceled
- All Moishe House offices are closed and all staff are working remotely
Click here for the full history of updates.