- The South region has 100% resident giving and we are now working on meeting our house goals.
- Anna K. is working out some sessions and some fun stuff for All-Staff!
- Aliza is hiring a Northwest Regional Manager and working on the We Are Campaign!
- Jonah is finalizing the 2020 retreats calendar and I’m “onboarding” educators for remaining 2019 retreats!
- On Monday Dave P. played in the JFD-CH Kiddush Cup Golf Tournament, and today, he presented to the JFGC Allocations Committee.
- Alyssa and the MHWOW Team is working on finishing out WE ARE 2019 strong to hit their $18,000 goal!
- The camp and marketing teams spent two fruitful days together analyzing, brainstorming & planning for Nai 2020!
- Eden is launching two major projects: Pardot implementation (our new marketing platform, based in Salesforce) and Salesforce integration with Intacct. Also today Alex, Lisa and I are at a grant Professionals conference learning a TON about how to write better grants!!!
- Larry has been reading and sending 200 donor postcards, all while finalizing RSJ Conference takeaways, on-boarding Toronto RSJ, and planning for the final quarter of RSJ programming!