- Cleaning Your Mind: A Pesach Resource
- The Minimalist’s Guide to Passover and Seder: Guide to preparing a kosher for Passover kitchen and meals
- A Modern Guide to Preparing for Passover: Alternative Passover preparation and seder plate ideas
- Make a DIY Seder Plate
- What chametz do you need to clean from your home, body, and soul? Do a body scan for your spiritual chametz: your anxieties and pains.
- Cleanse your home with the New York Times Tidy Home Challenge
- Try out meditation or relaxation exercises to allow your mind to enter a new space.
- Traditionally, leaning or reclining has been a way of physically signifying freedom on Passover. Get comfortable for your seder or program by picking a relaxed space: the couch, a futon, a recliner.
- If you’re concerned about keeping kosher, connect with a friend or family member as your kosher for Passover accountability buddy.