INCLUSIVITY & FOCUSING ON SOCIAL JUSTICE
- How can you be particularly welcoming and inclusive during Passover this year? Who can you invite or reach out to?
- What social justice topics might your participants find most important or meaningful this year?
- Discuss The Fifth Child: the one who is absent from the Seder table.
- Use OneTable’s Seder2020 to post your virtual seder, or find one to attend.
- Share out stories, activities, recipes, or uplifting messages online throughout the week to bring your virtual network in on the Passover celebration.
- Consider creating an interfaith Passover program or seder to welcome in a broader community.
- Explore Repair the World’s Passover resources to spark meaningful social justice-oriented discussions during your Passover program.
- Discuss the themes of freedom and bondage and what they look like today and learn about or find ways to support related organizations.