Immersive Experiences Program Coordinator
Who We Are:
Moishe House is what being Jewish in your 20s is all about. Launched in 2006 when four Jewish 20-somethings began hosting Shabbat dinners in Oakland, California for their friends, Moishe House provides a space for over 60,000 young adults around the world to create meaningful, welcoming Jewish communities for themselves and their peers. To date, there are more than 100 communities in over 25 countries, and we’re still growing.
The Moishe House team works towards our mission by believing in themselves and each other, collectively creating innovative ways to reach young adults. With the generous gifts from our donors, we observe the highest standards of stewardship of all the resources placed in our trust!
The Immersive Experiences Department has a diverse program portfolio, including Pods, Camp Nai Nai Nai, Peer-Led Retreats, and Innovation. The Immersive Experiences Program Coordinator is a key member of our team, supporting the Pods program and the Sr. Director in department-related administrative tasks.
Who you are:
- You believe in our mission and bring creativity, innovation, and hard work to our team
- You have a passion for serving others, place high value in being part of a strong team, and want to be part of a dynamic, inspirational organization
- You are highly organized, enjoy multi-tasking, and have skills in creating and using documents, spreadsheets, and databases
- You are a creative thinker who looks forward to playing a key role in the administration and coordination of the Moishe Pods program
A Day in the Life:
The Immersive Experiences Program Coordinator is a member of the Immersive Experiences team and works with the Sr. Director of Immersive Experiences to update and track program metrics for several projects in the Department. Specifically, this position will spend a lot of time creating a systems infrastructure for the department’s newest project, Moishe Pods. We are seeking a creative thinker who wants to play a key role in creating more efficient administrative systems and project management to keep a consistent workflow and positive team culture, including:
- Creating new systems and materials for the Pods program
- Stewarding the data entry, reporting, detail checking, and metrics analysis
- Tracking and managing participant information on Salesforce and the Mintranet (short for Moishe Intranet)
- Compiling and sending welcome packages to new Moishe Pods
- Coordinating with the finance team to ensure that program participants receive accurate and timely reimbursements
- Documenting, organizing, and sharing success stories and photos of the Pods program with the marketing team.
- Managing daily administrative projects and correspondence with Pod residents
- Coordinating creation, editing, and distribution of marketing materials
- Working with the Sr. Dir of Immersive Experiences to institute project management systems for different projects in the department
- Working with the entire Immersive Experiences team on creative, innovative, and administrative projects
- Administrative tasks for the Sr. Dir. and Immersive Experiences department as necessary.
Why You? ~ Because You Bring:
- High School Degree required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One year full-time professional or volunteer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills, in person and via phone and/or email
- Effective time/task management skills that come easily to you
- High level proficiency with MS Office & Google applications
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects at all times, work well under pressure, and manage time effectively
- Effective demonstration of the Moishe Mindset: Be the Difference, Connect & Listen, Invest Wisely, Embrace the Unknown, Own It!, Value People, and Work Well, Live Well, and Have Fun!
- Direct Moishe House experience (as staff, resident, host and/or community member) is preferred
The Fine Print
This is a full-time position requiring weekday office hours plus occasional weekends or evenings, occasional travel to complete job requirements, is located in Encinitas, CA and reports to the Sr. Director of Immersive Experiences.
Thinking of Joining the Moishe House Team?
- competitive compensation based on your match to the position requirements,
- generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, 401k match, Flexible Spending Account, Paid-Time-Off, and US & some Jewish Holidays,
- great professional and Jewish development, mentoring, and skill-building opportunities,
- occasional travel for Moishe House staff and learning retreats,
- a fun work environment with awesome co-workers,
- and, last but not least, the support of the amazing global Moishe House community!
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
PLEASE WRITE “Immersive Experiences Program Coordinator_firstname_ lastname” IN THE SUBJECT LINE
Moishe House is a dynamic organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation.