This position is closed
Temporary / Part-time, Mid-August through September 2019
Moishe House is seeking a temporary, part-time (~20 hours per week) contractor to perform data entry (processing online contributions) in support of our annual WE ARE fundraising campaign.
Who you are
- You believe in our mission
- You place high value in being part of a strong team, and want to be part of a dynamic, inspirational organization.
- You have strong organizational and accuracy skills
- You bring experience with data entry and databases
Why You? Because You Bring:
- Strong demonstrated skills and experience in data entry. Experience with SalesForce or other database strongly preferred.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Effective demonstration of the Moishe Mindset: Be the Difference, Connect & Listen, Invest Wisely, Embrace the Unknown, Own It!, Value People, and Work Well, Live Well, and Have Fun!
- Direct Moishe House experience (as staff, resident, host and/or community member) preferred.
The Fine Print
This position requires part-time weekday office hours, is located in Charlotte, NC, and reports to the Sr. Director of Development Operations. This position pays $15 to $20 per hour, based on previous experience and skillset.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE WRITE “Data Entry Contractor_firstname_ lastname” IN THE SUBJECT LINE
Moishe House is a dynamic organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation.