4HQ Administrative Coordinator
Who We Are:
Moishe House is seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) contractor to perform administrative tasks for our 4HQ program, including:
● Marketing & Recruitment (drafting and overseeing implementation of updates to websites, drafting digital communications/posts, phone calls, recruitment materials)
● Application Management, Interviews, and Cohort Curation (draft online application, create/manage spreadsheet, track applications, conduct interviews)
● Administrative Tasks (correspondence with applicants, cohort engagement, updating spreadsheets/budgets)
● Travel booking/budgeting/logistics (book flights, participant correspondence, logistics coordination)
Who you are:
● You believe in our mission
● You place high value in being part of a strong team, and want to be part of a dynamic, inspirational organization.
Why You? ~ Because You Bring:
● Advanced skills in written & verbal communications, Google Suite, Typeform, WordPress, Trello, Canva, organization, attention to detail
● Experience in managing projects, providing updates, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking, efficiency, leading retreat/travel logistics
● Effective demonstration of the Moishe Mindset: Be the Difference, Connect & Listen, Invest Wisely, Embrace the Unknown, Own It!, Value People, and Work Well, Live Well, and Have Fun!
● Direct Moishe House experience (as staff, resident, host and/or community member) preferred.
The Fine Print
This position requires part-time weekday office hours and reports to the Associate Director of Immersive Experiences. The Contractor may do this work from any location within an hour drive of our Encinitas, CA office. This position pays $15 to $20 per hour, based on previous experience and skillset.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
PLEASE WRITE “4HQ Contractor_firstname_ lastname_work location” IN THE SUBJECT LINE
Moishe House is a dynamic organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation.